Team Assistant - contract opportunity
Job no: 20117354_20112018
Business group: Wealth Management
Grade: CBA AMA
Work type: Contract/Secondment, Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Insurance - Life, Administration
See yourself in our team:
CommInsure is a division of Wealth Management offering a range of life insurance, superannuation, retirement income, investment and general insurance products.
CommInsure helps protect the lifestyles of over four million Australians through a wide range of insurance, superannuation and investment services for over 135 years.
The business function comprises of five segments; Life Customer Solutions, Life Product & Distribution, General Insurance, Superannuation & Investments and Strategy & Business Delivery. This role will sit within Life Product & Distribution (LPD).
Do work that matters:
In this role you’ll provide events coordination, office administration, secretarial and business support to three of the Life, Product and Distribution Head Of’s and their wider teams.
On any given day you will:
- Personal Assistant duties for 3 managers: HO Life Distribution, HO Business Delivery & HO Risk & Controls (including extensive diary management)
- Coordinating and attending leadership meetings/VMB huddles; taking minutes and recording action items when needed
- Coordinating travel (including flights/accommodation), appointments, conferences and functions
- Arranging internal/external meetings and functions; including team off-sites, team/client meetings, team social events (lunches etc.)
- Liaising with Marketing and Events teams in organizing Industry client and stakeholder events; such as roadshows, conferences, client social events (dinners etc.)
- Professionally interacting with internal and external clients
- Maintaining accurate financial processing of invoices and expense reports
- Managing administration requirements and utilizing knowledge through internal office systems; such as OEMS, Ariba, SG Fleet, Tableau, Concur, IBM Maximo etc.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date reports; such as call lists, locker reports, asset reports, org charts etc.
- Onboarding new starters; creating positions or transfers in PeopleSoft HR, preparing all technology and access for arrival dates
- Assisting with preparation of Performance Reviews & KPIs for leadership teams
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience in coordination of events
- Ideally one or a mix of the following systems: Ariba, OEMS, Peoplesoft HR & Expenses, Concur, RequestIT, Peoplelink, BuyRight, Sharepoint
- The ability to manage workflows; prioritize and work well under pressure
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team environment and managing multiple stakeholders
- Operational experience with administration and support processes
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills
If you can picture yourself being part of this high performing team and role please apply using the link or refer to a friend.
We offer you the opportunity to expand your career surrounded by a skilled and successful group of individuals. Our remuneration packages are highly competitive and you will have access to a range of exclusive and exciting benefits.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results