Senior PMO Analyst
Job no: 20161228_20112018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: VIC Eastern Suburbs Area
Categories: IT / Technology
- We are the technology leader in financial services
- We offer cutting edge platforms and the autonomy you need to shine
The Program Management Office (PMO) works within Information Technology and supports all projects and programs operating in the CFS Wrap portfolio within the Enterprise Services at Commbank. Your customers are project managers, program managers, finance and managers at all levels within the CFS Wrap business involved with projects.
You are an experienced PMO professional, who is looking for a role where you can showcase your extensive capabilities and be empowered to further refine and develop your PMO skills at the project, program and portfolio level.
You are a self-starter, comfortable with working independently, able to easily multi-task and excited about using your broad PMO experience to drive a wide variety of initiatives.
In addition to effectively supporting the regular project delivery, you will be able to contribute to, and drive longer term PMO strategic initiatives such as portfolio planning & delivery, scaled agile support, and agile adoption.
You will be part of a dynamic PMO team in a flexible work place that provides an effective work life balance.
CFS Wrap provides an environment where you have the support of likeminded professionals to further elevate the PMO to add significant value to the project community and business in an evolving agile environment.
- Maintaining project financial information at the program level. This includes maintenance of the data, reconciliation with the General Ledger, checks on the accuracy of information and cost allocations to projects.
- Working with delivery teams to providing timely and accurate reports on project portfolio financials, status, risks and blockers.
- Assist the program management office support functions by providing timely and accurate information for the CFS Wrap project portfolio. This includes information on project resourcing, project status, project schedule and other project information.
- Contributing to the development of a high value PMO within an Agile delivery environment
What will help you succeed?
- Strong knowledge of project management processes, tools and financial management functions
- Strong, in-depth MS Office skills, advanced in Excel.
- Experience in working with project or program management office teams
- Experience gained from working in top tier Australian Financial Services organisations, preferably in Wealth Management businesses
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time