Executive Manager, Business Customer Insights
- We support teams who lead the way.
- Strong Market Research experience across Banking or Services a must.
- We have a performance-driven and innovative culture.
See yourself in our team:
Sitting with the wider Brand & Insights Team in Group Marketing, the Research & Insights Team is responsible for range of insights through best in class insights tools, techniques and technology.
These insights led decision making to impact business outcomes through synthesis of multiple data sources internal and external & primary and secondary. The team also manage insights for relative performance by building intelligence expertise across competition and market trends.
They also direct the identification, development and execution of consumer, market, competitive research & statistical analysis to effect decision making and business outcomes.
This high performance team are responsible for activating NPS, Brand, Product, Channel and Market Insights by building an insight-led culture focused on business problem solving by ensuring the right measurement, reporting, analysis and insights capability frameworks are institutionalised.
Reporting into the Head of Research Insights, as the Executive Manager, Business Customer Insights you’ll lead the NPS Insights & Market Intelligence program of work in the Research & Insights team, contributing to the Group Strategy on customer, technology, people and strength/productivity.
On any given day you will
- Lead the NPS Insights and Market Intelligence program of work – by creating, interpreting and delivering actionable, predictive, and proactive insights that influence business outcomes.
- This includes insights on market NPS performance, loyalty cohorts, product / customer journeys, and key performance metrics.
- Lead the NPS governance, research design, target setting and model stimulator.
- Lead the market sizing, competitive intelligence, market intelligence, secondary research and adhoc CX research activities.
- Proactively manage supplier relationships and contracts, budgets, risk and compliance requirements.
- Fully accountable for all aspects of projects and outputs, and alignment to business needs.
- Become a subject matter expert on an assigned line of business. Actively engages stakeholders, becoming the trusted advisor on all their research and insights activities.
- Active member of the Research & Insights team, collaborating and supporting peers and colleagues.
- Manage and coach your team, including direct report/s.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Extensive experience in NPS and Market Intelligence, with acquired knowledge in industry best practices
- Proven leadership in developing narratives, synthesising multiple data sources that make tangible business impact
- Deep knowledge in qualitative and quantitative research, data analysis - utilising advanced modelling and statistical methods, desktop and secondary research
- Highly experience in research design, sample size frameworks, scripting and fieldwork set up.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills with track record of building positive and productive partnerships at all levels of the organisation
- Strong risk, supplier and process management experience
- Solid people leader and team management experience
If you have an insights mindset, want to work in a results and solutions driven team and make a positive impact then we want to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time