Senior Product Manager - 12 month contract
Job no: 40041342_26112018
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Product Management, Investments
- You thrive in a fast paced environment while staying focused on our customers
- We are driven to push the boundaries to bring our customer vision to life
- Together we will work hard to provide the right solutions for our customers
Do work that matters
In this role you will be responsible for the product management of CFS’ investment products. This includes all aspects of product management including development of product strategy, product development and project management. You will also ensure that our investment products continue to meet the needs of our customers while also maintaining profitability.
See yourself in our team
You’ll be joining the dynamic and high performing Investment Products team within Colonial First State Product and is responsible for the management of investment products (including deposits) offered by Colonial First State and our alliance partners.
In any given week you will be responsible for
- Product Management/Development – end to end management of a range of investment products, including the product profitability.
- Product reviews, ongoing product plans, standard operating processes of existing products and legacy products.
- Analysis and Reporting of Deposits, including pricing, risk management and market/competitor insights.
- Process Improvement - seeking out and delivering opportunities to simplify the processes supporting your products whilst appropriately managing risk.
- Risk Management – regular monitoring of adherence to policies, control testing, in-life product monitoring, issue and incident management.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
From here you'll go
If you live and breathe our values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer development opportunities both within the Product team and in the wider group.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Strong product management experience within financial services.
- Demonstrable knowledge of investment products and their usage by financial advisers.
- Experience with banking/deposit products desirable.
- Good knowledge of platforms.
- Working knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations governing the process.
- Proven ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, numerical and analytical skills.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time