- Cutting edge technology platforms and the autonomy you need to shine
- Join a world leading technology and operations function.
- Sydney based in state of the art office space with flexible work options to suit your needs
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps
About your team
Solution Architecture’s vision is to be the finest architecture team, shaping business investment to transform CBA into an Agile Enterprise. The following are the main services we provide to our customers:
- We work closely with our business to build investment cases for technology change.
- We develop and deliver written concept papers and end to end solution designs as part of our Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). These incorporate input from specialist architecture disciplines (Application, Information, Integration, Infrastructure, Security) as well as Process Architecture and business SMEs.
- We work with technology delivery teams to plan changes and assess the impacts of change.
- We are accountable for architecture governance across the whole SDLC lifecycle and the adherence of end to end solutions with group standards and the leverage of strategic assets.
The Solution Architect supports the Business and Institutional banking business unit by translating Business Requirements into Solution Concepts and Designs by:
- Providing technical guidance throughout the complete Solution Delivery Lifecycle
- Developing solution architectures aligned with enterprise-wide standards to ensure successful implementation of technology solutions
- Ensuring solutions developed enable the required business functionality / capabilities, comply with CBA standards and policies, re-use existing functionality and address operational stability requirements
- Undertaking the definition and maintenance of technology designs, and ensure investment is aligned to strategic technology direction
A highly experienced Architect you will have significant design experience as well as a background in modelling and communicating models as a means of articulating concepts in architecture.
Demonstrable executive level stakeholder management skills will be required to enable the promotion of your team’s ideas, management of conflicting priorities and challenging of other where appropriate, facilitating and gaining consensus through those interactions.
You will be comfortable operating effectively as part of cross functional teams and have demonstrable ability to work across a number of technical domains, deep diving where required to ensure correct solution are implemented.
Previous institutional banking domain experience, in particular commercial lending and structured pricing would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a passionate technology leader. With a supportive management team and a fantastic work / life balance, CBA will in return for your skills and passion, offer you a challenging, varied and enjoyable opportunity and the autonomy to shine. If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. If you are seeking a new challenge, then please don't delay and apply now.
We are committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role, supporting diversity across all areas. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time