- You're looking to own delivery down to revenue generation?
- We're ever improving our modelling analytics capability
- Together we’re finding innovative and exciting ways to redefine everyday banking!
Why Join This Team & Manager?
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank. The EDB (EveryDay Banking) team provides the analytical capability to support the strategic and tactical optimization and the EDB portfolio.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, you'll collaborate with the Analytics & Modelling and Product teams to participate in the end-to-end delivery and provide recommendation to the business.
What Challenge & Success?
The breakdown of your role is to develop and monitor market leading pricing and product analytical assets that deliver material financial benefits. To succeed in the role, you'll have the confidence to:
The impact you make will be measured in terms of the:
- Financial benefits through margin and balance growth
- Risk management
- Internal customer service feedback.
1- Stakeholder management
- Empathise with and influence Senior Management (Executive Manager) to understand business needs, design solutions and participate in collaborative decision making around the commercial challenges and opportunities
- Your recommendations will determine strategic pricing changes that impact frontline staff processes and customer price offers
2- End to end SDLC of pricing models
- Extract relevant data from the Group Data Warehouse using SQL
- Build predictive models to identify drivers and trends
How? Skills & Experience
1- Technical capability
- Extract relevant data from large-scale data platform such as Teradata SQL and Hadoop
- Apply statistical tools such as logistic regression, cluster analysis and decision trees to find predictive drivers and trends using SAS, R, Tableau, Excel
2- Soft skills
Senior stakeholder management up to Executive Manager
Tertiary qualified in a quantitative discipline – mathematics, statistics, data science etc
People & Culture
The Group offers a large array of benefits, such as:
- Flexible working
- Amazing development and career progression programs
- Group Health Fund and award-winning Super fund
Find out more at: https://player.vimeo.com/video/240914656
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
Your Development & Career Progression
They recently revamped the line of products where you'll have the opportunity to suggest new scenarios.
People & Team Culture
Collaboration, growth and learning, sharing new ideas and innovation are central. The team is passionate about data & modelling, and works together to creatively problem solve a wide variety of challenges.
They run weekly brown bag session, monthly internal event and allow for part time participation in Proof of Concepts
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
QPM01, #analyticsjobs, insights, model, modelling, modeling, regression, multivariate analysis, predictive modelling, data mining, supervised unsupervised learning, Artificial intelligence, Agile, insights, visualisation, visualization, Scrum, SCRUM-ban, Analytics, Prescriptive, descriptive analytics, Data Science, Experimental Design, Consultant, consulting, SME, subject matter expert, Big4, Big 4, Lead, leader, leading, Practice Lead, leadership, principal, manager, managing , mgr
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time