Head of Credit Risk Policy, Institutional & Business Banking - 12 month fixed term opportunity
Job no: 40041617_28112018
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Credit, Risk Management & Compliance
- You are results driven, focused and determined
- We are an innovative and high performing Risk team
- Together we’re helping our business make the right decisions for our customers
See yourself in our team
The Credit Risk Policy team forms part of the Institutional Business & Markets (IB&M) Risk Management team. It provides specialist risk services and advice to both IB&M and Business & Private Banking (BPB).
Do work that matters
Reporting to the General Manager, FIG Risk and Policy, IB&M Risk Management, you will have the opportunity to be involved with:
- Planning and managing tasks and the implementation of policy improvements with a customer focus, ensuring delivery to agreed time, cost and quality criteria;
- Working with IB&M, BPB and other Group Business Units to drive cultural change toward credit risk that will result in the development of a culture that balances risk, return and growth to maximise sustainable net profit;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement with both direct team members and other stakeholders;
- Providing effective leadership and guidance to ensure obligations and initiatives are completed successfully and within time / budgetary constraints;
- Identifying and socialising initiatives that mitigate against potentially problematic issues; and
- Providing superior service through supporting productivity initiatives while operating within the Bank’s and Business Units’ Risk Appetites.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Solid experience in a credit-related role;
- Strong experience in coordinating and managing change;
- Familiarity with credit origination and decisioning policies and processes;
- Proven understanding of the concepts of credit, market and operational risk; and
- Familiarity with APS 113 (desirable).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time