Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing
- We’re a team that is passionate and innovative
- Together we aim to enhance our customer activation and retention.
- Role where no two days will ever be the same.
Do work that matters
As the Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing you’ll support the delivery of marketing and communications activities aimed at driving activation, retention and an improved customer experience for customers across Colonial First State products.
Engaging with, and understanding the needs and objectives of the business, is key to this role. You’ll champion the needs of customers and act as ‘Voice of the Customer’.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing you will be expected to continuously be ‘looking up and out’ of our organisation to find inspiration from our competitors, other industries and global leaders in marketing, brand, social media, digital, financial services, customer experience and creative design so that you can develop and implement new and innovative marketing strategies.
Contract role ending 31 December. 2019.
See yourself in our team
Colonial First State’s (CFS) vision is ‘To excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities’ and the strategic objective for CFS is ‘To meet the super, retirement and investment needs of more customers.’
CFS Customer & Marketing plays a critical role in the delivery of the vision. The team partners with CFS to understand its strategy, business objectives and customers (which includes advisers, licensees, employers and customers) to develop innovative and cutting edge marketing strategies.
The Customer Marketing team drives the activation and retention of existing customers across CFS products.
On any given day you will
- Understand the CFS, Customer & Marketing and Group strategy and objectives to inform marketing for our customers.
- Drive the planning, development and execution of the marketing strategies and tactics to successfully achieve targets.
- Understand the business objectives and financial targets.
- Develop a segmented approach to our marketing to ensure customers receive a personalised experience.
- Take a customer view and collaborate with other Marketing teams to support the co-ordinated execution of marketing and communication strategies.
- Take a digital first approach with everything you execute.
- Being customer centric, champion the best experience for customers and use design thinking approaches to deliver innovative and creative marketing and customer solutions.
- Effective prioritisation of work.
- Provide visibility of workload and priority across the team.
- Compliance with risk management frameworks through the use of agreed sign‐off management processes.
- Understand the key business metrics, operations and business drivers that drive results for your team.
- Ensure marketing plans are maintained in line with agreed Customer & Marketing processes and provide an accurate reflection of the work we have been asked to do, and have delivered for our stakeholders.
- Measure all activity and results.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Understanding of the financial services industry, particularly superannuation.
- Demonstrated experience with business stakeholders and the ability to influence outcomes and agree priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing but with an understanding and appreciation of an intermediated business model.
- Demonstrated track record of applying marketing problem solving methods including utilising data to drive strong results.
If you have marketing mindset, experience within financial services industry, particularly superannuation and want to work in a team that are passionate and innovative then we want to here from you !
We are forward-thinking and agile. To us, remaining relevant to our customers and continuing to improve their experience with us is paramount. It’s why we’re investing in technology, and why we welcome fresh thinking and people who challenge the status quo.
We inspire and are inspired. Our leaders are approachable and energising, creating an inspiring place where people thrive and talent excels.
We are developing our future leaders.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time