Manager, Third Party Banking Channel Development
Job no: 20162912_30112018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Personal Lending & Home Loans
Do work that matters
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. They offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
The Home Buying team has end-to-end responsibility for CommBank’s home loans business. They support the proprietary and third party teams to meet our customers’ needs for home finance and advice. Our vision is to create the best end-to-end home buying experience, while building and maintaining the best distribution assets and delivering profitable portfolio growth.
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen in our Home Buying division, which has end-to-end responsibility for CommBank’s home loans business performance in the Third Party Banking (Broker) Channel.
See yourself in the team
It’s a great time to join this team as they embark on a number of exciting projects. You’ll drive the support and optimisation of CommBank’s third party (broker) home loans channel as part of the broader Home Loans Distribution team. Through liaison with key stakeholders you’ll identify opportunities to improve the way that we sell home loans and manage the continuous improvement plan. You’ll also examine our channels strategically and drive medium to long term improvement projects.
- Work closely with channel, product and process teams to identify and execute on performance improvement initiatives
- Work closely with Acquisition, Customer Experience and Retention teams to drive improvement in customer experience, campaign delivery, sales conversion and leads management
- Develop and maintain strong channel partnerships to ensure joint initiatives and programs are delivered effectively
- Work with the Third Party Banking Leadership team to improve the capability of our Third Party Banking Sales team which supports our Broker network
- Deliver support to distribution channels, working closely with key stakeholders to deliver business-as-usual activities and key change projects
We want to hear from people who have
- Frontline and/or third party lending or channel experience valued
- Home Loan and/or Products experience valued
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Sound analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Advanced commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
What’s in it for you
You’ll be joining a team of high performing strategists at Australia’s largest financial services provider, with an emphasis on improving our customers’ experience.
At CommBank we focus on inspiring and growing our people. With leading technology, training and opportunity for development, we’ll provide you with the tools and support to be successful in your career.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time