Senior Manager, Group Reporting
Job no: 20104593_05122018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Finance & Accounting
See yourself in our team
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property. As part of building a successful team and delivering on the team’s objectives the candidate will need to build pro-active relationships internally with FR&A peers, Business Unit finance teams and other Annual report contributors.
The candidate will project manage the delivery the Group’s Annual Report including content, system infrastructure and configuration, audit liaison and senior stakeholder management.
Do work that matters
Due to the profile of the deliverables within the team the role provides exposure to the EGM Group Finance and requires constant liaison with all teams within FR&A as well as BU Finance.
Key stakeholders outside of Finance include all contributors to the Annual Report namely Investor Relations, Risk, HR, Corporate Responsibility and Group Strategy as well as our external partners.
Key deliverables the role is responsible for include:
- The production of the Group’s Financial Statements semi-annually
- The production of the Group’s Annual Report
- The implementation of continuous improvement initiatives that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the statutory reporting process
- Decision support in relation to statutory financial reporting and consolidations process
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of training on financial reporting topics to staff
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA or CPA Qualified with post-qualified experience
- Significant experience in the preparation or audit of ASX listed statutory accounts
- Strong project management skills with ability to execute to deadlines
- Experienced people leader with ability to develop and motivate a high performing team
- Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to interact at the Executive management level
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards, financial control processes and financial systems experience
- Banking experience is preferable
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time