Manager Enterprise Services Compliance
Job no: 40042306_05122018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
As a Manager within a team of Compliance professionals, you will help develop and drive Compliance capabilities and outcomes within the Enterprise Services division.
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
We are tasked with implementing and continuously improving a risk and compliance management framework aligned to ES’ Risk Appetite and Risk Management Strategy whilst developing and managing key stakeholder relationships.
Specifically, this role focuses on providing compliance support to Group Operations and Technology divisions.
Do work that matters
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, Group Operations ES, the support you provide will result in improvements to compliance management and business engagement.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Raising the awareness and understanding of Compliance and the related regulatory obligations across ES divisions. Focus areas will include Payments, Segregations of Duties, Code of Banking Practice, National Consumer Credit Protection, Responsible Lending, Privacy, Data Protection, Cloud and Technology risk management.
- Incident Management, Issue Management, preparing and delivering training, CRMF framework adherence, and reporting trends and themes.
- Spending time in the businesses you support whilst building strong relationships.
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Previous risk / compliance experience within the Financial Services industry. Experience in IT and Operations fields highly regarded.
- Stakeholder management and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to senior management and compliance practitioners.
- A demonstrated self-starter with the ability to adapt to changing business requirements.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time