See yourself in our team
We offer a flexible workplace, state of the art office space and a myriad of other benefits to help you learn, grow and prosper. The Group offers a variety of employee benefits designed to support your health, lifestyle and financial wellbeing. Ranging from wellness programs, employee discounts on financial products and services, through to a wide range of salary sacrifice options, a dedicated award winning employee super fund, plus many more.
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
Our Enterprise Services Strategy team is part of Enterprise Services Strategy & Transformation, and is dedicated to driving transformative strategies and sustainable performance improvements across Enterprise Services and the Group. This focus is across a range of initiatives that form continued simplification and modernisation of the bank’s technology.
The Enterprise Services Strategy Team reports to the General Manager for Strategy and Innovation, and operates under the delegated authority of the Group Executive and CIO for Enterprise Services.
Do work that matters
As our Strategy Analyst you’ll support the strategic objectives and priorities for Enterprise Services, while leading strategic initiatives that will deliver on its objectives.
Reporting in our Senior Manager ES Strategy as our Strategy Analyst you will supporting strategic projects on behalf of our CIO and ES Leadership Team (ESLT).
You will specifically be responsible for
- Provide research and analytical support as required for ESLT, ELT and Board papers, presentations and other communications
- Perform analysis to support ES strategic initiatives, including investment planning, technology simplification, and strategy development
- Provide ad-hoc strategy support to other teams within ES as required
- You can look forward to establishing and maintaining working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across ES and beyond (e.g. Finance and Business Unit strategy teams)
- This role will also be required to engage various internal customers and lead / participate in a broad range of strategic support activities.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Experience in research and analysis in support of strategy projects and/or workstreams
- Exposure to maintaining and developing financial or quantitative models
- Contributed to executive and board level reports / deliverables
- Management consulting experience at Associate level and looking to move to client side
- Corporate and/or technology strategy experience is highly desirable
We drive change. Our leaders are authentic, passionate, and genuinely care about delivering world-class digital services. They are focused on providing innovative solutions for customers as well as essential tools for our business.
Our visionary leadership. Our leadership team encourages a culture where ideas flourish without a fear of failure. They give our people the flexibility to do things differently and take risks.
If you want to work in a team that deliver projects of significant size, scale, impact, and with clear mandate for innovation and change then we would love to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time