Manager, Technology Risk - Enterprise Services
Job no: 40043508_14122018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
See yourself in our team
The Risk Management team ensures the Group has the right frameworks and strategies in place to assess, manage and report on risk. The Risk Management - Enterprise Services (Line 2) team is currently expanding its oversight and coverage of technology risk, supporting the Information Technology Divisions within Enterprise Services.
Do work that matters
Reporting into the Executive Manager, Technology Risk, Enterprise Services you will be tasked with acting as a Trusted Advisor thereby ensuring the business understands and is able to apply the risk management strategies.
Specifically, you will:
- Independently advise and challenge on the implementation of the Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) within Enterprise Services (ES). This includes providing high quality advice to Technology teams and associated risk practitioners (Line 1 Risk) across all components of the frameworks;
- Provide assurance over areas of heightened risk;
- Liaise with the ES Operational Risk (Line 1) team, Group Operational Risk, auditors and regulators where appropriate;
- Understand how change initiatives within Enterprise Services (ES) impact risk profiles and work with Line 1 risk and the change projects to proactively manage the impact (delivered risk);
- Have a pragmatic approach ensuring compliance with the ORMF while maximising the benefit for the business.
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Have previous and demonstrated risk experience, (specific to technology controls) ideally within the banking, financial services or professional services industry.
- Professional certification (e.g. CA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP)
- People who inspire others to lead by example and demonstrate the Group’s values and work together to create a high performing culture.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time