Portfolio Manager Professional Services
Job no: 20109234_17122018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Senior Manager – Professional Services, Enterprise Procurement & Partnerships
- You are a strong leader of End to End Procurement
- We are a results driven team committed to providing best in class procurement & governance across the Bank.
- Together we can make a difference to our customers by owning and driving the Procurement Lifecycle
Do work that matters
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Procurement & Partnerships (EPP) supports the business globally in achieving the best commercial outcome, mitigating Risk and ensuring appropriate governance is in place across the Banks supplier base.
This role is responsible for leading the end to end procurement lifecycle across the Legal and Human Resources portfolios. The role also includes direct management of two staff members (one Manager and one Analyst). As the Senior Manager you will be accountable for Stakeholder & Customer Relationship Management, Procurement Strategy Management, Business Analytics, Sourcing Management, Contract & Supplier Management, and Risk & Compliance.
On any given week you will
- Manage and support the creation, implementation and delivery of category strategies within the portfolios
- Lead and mentor your direct reports in delivery to their category strategies and development plans
- Deliver on agreed targets and objectives through the implementation of strategic procurement strategies/plans
- Develop effective performance management strategies across all sub-categories and major suppliers in line with the Supplier Governance Framework and in collaboration with the key business owners
- Take a ‘whole of Group’ view to everything we do and champion the value of a Group-wide strategy where we believe it can add additional value to the organisation
Your path looks like
- Very strong end-to-end category management experience in large spend in complex environments
- Extensive experience in managing and negotiating with large suppliers
- Experience with leading people and strong teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders, customers and suppliers
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time