Solution Delivery Manager IAM
Job no: 40022281_19122018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: IT / Technology
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Identity & Access Management Solution Delivery team is part of the Digital Protection Group (DPG) which protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of change activities ensuring execution of activities are within agreed scope and budget, realise organisational benefits and model customer service excellence.
On any given day you will:
- Develop robust and achievable work plans, including management of scope and project risk for projects requiring some scope definition, manage moderate ambiguity and significant complexity.
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables, and identify mitigation strategies to manage moderately complex project inter-dependencies. Track and manage expenditure against changing and moderately complex project budget.
- Provide timely and accurate progress reports and project documentation to management and governance groups.
- Develop and deliver effective communication materials for relevant stakeholders.
- Effectively manage relationships with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams.
- Apply sound commercial acumen and security knowledge in the application of integration management.
- Portray leadership behaviours which encourage productive working relationships and a strong performance culture.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
- You will have strong leadership, people and communications skills.
- Technical knowledge of IAM and delivery of IAM technologies.
- Minimum 4 – 6 + years’ experience working in project delivery – with the majority in IT Solution Delivery
- Knowledge and experience delivering IT change within large/complex environments.
- Customer focus & understanding what is important to the business, within risk appetite
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time