Manager, Business CX Insights & Research Technologies
We are currently seeking a Manager of Business CX Insights & Research Technologies to join our Research & Insights team.
The Research & Insights Team is responsible for delivering consumer and business insights to impact business decisions and outcomes. This high performance team drives an insight-led culture focused on business problem solving by ensuring the right measurement, reporting, analysis and insights capability frameworks are in place across our NPS, Brand, Product, Channel and Market programs.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Management and optimisation of the Business CX Insights & Research program
- Leveraging the Business CX program data to create and deliver actionable, predictive, and proactive insights that influence business outcomes
- Being the subject matter expert on Business CX insights, building stakeholder relationships across the Bank to become the trusted advisor on all research and insights needs
- Supporting technology optimisation projects to deliver best in class research programs across the Research & Insights team
- Management of supplier relationships and contracts, budgets, risk and compliance
- Active member of the Research & Insights team, collaborating on the synthesis of data for stakeholders, and supporting peers and colleagues.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following capabilities;
- Demonstrated experience working in market research, to include demonstrated experience in CX insights for large scale organisations
- Complex quantitative survey design and sampling, statistical analysis and modelling, and reporting
- Ability to synthesise multiple data sources into a narrative that offers clear and actionable insights to drive tangible business impact
- Strong market research project management and stakeholder management skills, with a track record of building positive and productive partnerships at all levels of the organisation
- Strong supplier management experience and understanding of risk relating to market research projects
Opportunities and benefits in this role:
- Opportunity to progress your career with Australia’s largest bank
- A role where you will interact with a multitude of departments, to develop a deep understanding of how the teams work together with the end goal of improving customer experience
- Part of an agile team that has a continuous improvement mindset, with the goal of producing best in class insights
- Employee benefits, including competitive special discounts and employee share plans
- Opportunities for shadowing or secondment in other departments within the Bank
- Flexible working available
If you have an insights mindset, want to work in a results and solutions driven team and make a positive impact then we want to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there and this position will be relocating in mid-2020.
CommBank’s South Eveleigh campus will be 93,000sqm split over two buildings boasting state of the art technology - an exciting move for us.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities.
At CommBank you can be you!
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time