- Work in one of the best and most advanced Cyber Security teams in Australia
- We are the largest bank in Australia with industry-leading cutting-edge technologies and Digital Platforms
- Together we go the extra mile to create great user experiences
The Digital Protection Group (DPG) protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events, through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk.
We provide services that enable the measurement and management of operational, technology and security risks in an efficient and effective manner.
The Identity and Access Management team within DPG provides the Group with consistent and reliable tools and processes to ensure the right people are provided with the right access to the right resources with the right audit trails.
Within this domain, the team manages the Service Delivery Operations function for the Banks’ Identity, Access Management & Authentication systems which supports all of the Groups staff members as well as its subsidiaries.
The team manages both Production and Non-Production Operational activities, i.e., Incident resolution (Break-Restore/ Break-Fix), Technical Problem Management, System Restore, Environment Support, Reporting, Configuration & CMDB, Patch and Deployment Management, Environmental defect development support, Data Support, Change/Release/Go-Live support etc. In addition the team is responsible for delivering development capabilities across the identity platform
About the role
As a Change and Release analyst you will performing below duties:
- Responsible for change and release outcomes across the DPG IAM portfolio (including release planning and delivery)
- Lead process improvement across the function and bring a mature approach / innovative thinking to DevOps and other new ways of working
- Provide guidance to stakeholders to ensure mature delivery of change and release capabilities
- Be alert to any risks, which could prevent achievement of the objectives of the role, particularly safety risks. Take appropriate action to mitigate the risks.
- Provide a security lens over identity and access solutions to ensure the controls highlighted by architecture and design meet the security goals of the organisation
- Responsible for delivering platform automation initiatives to increase platform maturity
- Provide data governance support, with the ability to understand and edit data structures in a complex environment
- Assist in the Review, analyse and assess Technical Operations documents delivered by projects and maintain existing documents
- Document and nurture bank critical IP for the identity platform
- Having relevant enterprise change and release management experience.
- Strong technical experience and understanding of technology.
- Experience in service transition and SDLC in a product or process environment
- Strong customer service, stakeholder management and negotiating skills
- Understanding of general security controls.
- Detailed knowledge of the bank’s environment and associated systems (MyService, Jira, MS Project etc).
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management lifecycle concepts.
Working here is all about your engagement ability, technical expertise, your ideas, and your willingness to bring a fresh perspective to the way we do things.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time