Executive Advisor – Risk Management, Business & Private Banking
Job no: 20167680_20122018
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
See yourself in our team
Business & Private Banking Risk Management (BPB RM) forms part of the Group Risk Management division, and specifically, it provides the Business & Private Banking (BPB) team with specialist risk services and advice. BPB is one of the client facing business groups within the Bank, and provides support to Corporate, Regional and Agricultural, Business, Private and Commsec clients.
Do work that matters
The Executive Advisor position provides support to the BPB Chief Risk Officer. It is a critical role that requires organisation, structure and forward preparation to ensure delivery of all matters relating to the BPB Risk team. The role also supports the BPB CRO with delivery of responsibilities as part of the Risk Management Leadership Team (RMLT).
Some specific duties include:
- Providing assistance in the preparation for participation in Executive Risk Committee, RMLT and various stakeholder, client and regulator engagements; this includes preparation of papers and other relevant materials;
- Assisting the BPB CRO to prioritise competing demands by stakeholders, including staff members, clients and others;
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of the Risk Management culture by actively looking to improve policies, processes and systems so that Risk Management can provide excellent customer service to the business;
- Manage the forward agenda for the Leadership Team meetings / off-sites, ensuring that topics for discussion are in line with the business’s strategic priorities;
- Special projects including investment evaluations and analysis;
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- The ability to work on numerous projects and tasks simultaneously, a good eye for detail as well as understanding the bigger picture;
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills. Particularly with senior management.
- Appropriate knowledge of risk management requirements of a major financial institution.
- The ability to inspire others to demonstrate CBA Group’s values and works together to create a passionate, high performing culture.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time