Organisational Development Manager
Job no: 20068353_21122018
Business group: Human Resources
Grade: CBA MB
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Human Resources
Organisational Development Manager - RBS
- Design and create culture change
- You are a team contributor who enjoys working collaboratively
- We are a supportive, inclusive and diverse workplace
About your team:
The Retail Banking Services (RBS) Organisation Development (OD) Team is embedded within RBS HR and collaborates closely with Group Organisational Development functions including Talent Management, Leadership, Capability, Culture, Performance, and Diversity to design and deliver fit for purpose, best in class OD solutions across the RBS business.
What does success look like?
You will play a key role in designing and implementing initiatives that support Retail Banking Services (RBS) cultural change objectives and the development of innovative solutions that further bring our organisational purpose and values to life.
Within this role you will:
- Support the design and lead the implementation of programs and initiatives that deliver on Retail Banking Services (RBS) cultural change objectives
- Define and drive change and communications approaches which support the effective implementation and embedding of culture change programs
- Define clear success measures and regularly measure and monitor program progress to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Partner with Group OD, business unit HR teams and key business stakeholders to define and implement initiatives to help further embed the purpose and values in everything we do
- Manage the day to day delivery of the culture and engagement survey across RBS including survey planning and preparation, communications and results and action planning activities.
What will help you succeed?
- An inspired track record of success in an organisational development, HR and/or People Consulting role
- Strong experience in designing and delivering programs and initiatives relating to leadership, culture and change management
- Experience in providing advice and coaching to business leaders and HR in defining, embedding and sustaining cultural change
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and tracking program effectiveness
- Experience in the design and deployment of employee engagement surveys and associated action planning approach
- Strong project and change management experience
If this sounds like you - please apply today !
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Back to search results