Retail Property Manager
Job no: 20137013_31122018
Business group: Financial Services
Grade: CBA AMD
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Property / Facilities
- We welcome fresh thinking
- We are focused on process improvement
- We make a positive impact
See yourself in our team:
Our Leasing Team is responsible for delivering and executing the lease negotiation strategy and providing extensive property management services across our Group’s entire property portfolio. This portfolio is made up of leased and freehold properties including commercial, retail, ATM and residential sites.
Do work that matters:
You will play a key role in providing comprehensive Property Management services to the Retail and ATM portfolios within Leasing and the broader Group Property team.
This role requires a high level of property management capability across an allocated geographic based portfolio of Retail and ATM properties, responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and controlling portfolio management performance against plan, budget, service level agreements, key performance indicators and project specifications.
- Developing innovative practices and audit procedures to reduce total occupancy costs and helps minimise the cost of contract overheads without compromising the Group’s property needs.
- Monitoring rent review dates, action rent increases, issue notices, prepare market evidence in a timely and professional manner as instructed by Group Property.
- Ensuring payment of rent, outgoings, and other occupancy costs are strictly in accordance with the lease document.
- Sourcing and managing car parking allocations and review such lease agreements.
- Preparing accurate budgets annually on a property by property basis in prescribed format.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience within retail property management
- Track record of managing strict SLA’s to deliver outcomes
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills, with the ability to consistently deliver innovative and sound property solutions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Tertiary qualifications preferred in Property or Land Economics
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results