Audit Manager - IT Infrastructure
Job no: 20099799_08012019
Business group: Financial Services
Grade: CBA MA
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- We’re a bunch of passionate people who have the sharpest skills and experience
- We get exposure. Given the size, scale and nature of the business, we are exposed to interesting and challenging work
About your team:
The Enterprise Services & Projects audit team within the CBA A&A department provides coverage over the Enterprise Services portfolio as well as critical projects across CBA. The team is structured as a shared service model to provide a centre of excellence for IT audit and project assurance to the BU audit teams.
CBA A&A is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance to the Board Audit Committee regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management and control frameworks of the Bank. This involves providing feedback to management on existing or proposed processes and controls, and recommendations for improvements to these.
CBA A&A works closely with senior management and staff across all divisions of the CBA Group, and the external auditors, but maintains independence as part of the corporate governance role.
What does success look like:
Reporting to the Executive Manager your role is to: Develop and manage customer relationships while maintaining audit independence, execute high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives, Identify, draft and theme accurate and timely observations for weekly reporting to customers, make recommendations to improve and simplify internal control processes.
You will also identify commercial insights for the customer related to the business area or function being audited, develop internal relationships within CBA A&A to enable effective knowledge and resource sharing, integrate knowledge and assurance provided by other Line 1-2 risk functions and the External Auditors when undertaking audit fieldwork, and continuously seek ways to execute audits efficiently, without negatively impacting audit coverage/quality. In addition to this you will contribute towards the delivery of or be a positive champion of other key departmental initiatives.
What will help you succeed:
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business or Technology related fields coupled with a Professional qualifications in Information Technology (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL)
- 5+ years of experience in auditing IT controls with a strong knowledge of areas such as:
- IT Infrastructure (server, database, networks)
- Cloud Platforms
- Systems Resilience and Availability
- Software Development
- Outsourced IT Service Providers
- Experience in auditing IT operating systems, database technologies and cloud-based environments is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you - please apply today !
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results