Learning Design Consultant
Job no: 20081865_09012019
Business group: Human Resources
Grade: CBA AMD
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Human Resources
- You’re passionate about instructional design and creating engaging, innovative learning content
- You enjoy the challenge of working with stakeholders to bring their learning requirements and outcomes to life
- Working in a high performing team, who love meeting a challenge head on
See yourself in our team
Group Learning & Development is a world class learning function who enables our people to access flexible learning and development solutions that are aligned to both Group and business unit strategies.
We have 2 roles available within the team and encourage applicants interested in working 3,4 or 5 days a week to apply. These roles sit within the Group Learning Design team, which is responsible for Business Unit specific as well as Group wide learning design solutions.
Do work that matters
Working in partnership with a Digital Design Consultant and reporting to the Instructional Design Manager, you will:
- Scope, plan and write BAU and compliance learning programs and solutions
- Apply solid instructional design skills, effective learning principles, and creativity to course design to engage learners, encourage participation, and meet stakeholder requirements
- Analyse and make improvement on content that leads to the development of creative storyboards and interactive learning, displaying an innovative approach to problem solving
- Deliver solutions to the end client on time and to the highest level of quality.
- Consult with Learning Business Partners, Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders as ‘expert’ providing guidance and advice on industry learning best practice and optimal solution design
- Work with Learning Business Partners to establish design briefs, gather requirements and test solutions
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods; Execution of best practice, high quality fit-for-purpose design at ‘expert’ level
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- Have a minimum two years’ experience as an instructional designer, technical writer or trainer with experience instructional design techniques, knowledge of adult learning theory and expertise in developing instructional resources.
- Have demonstrated ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Experience developing instructor-led, computer-based, and web-based training and eLearning for software applications
- Experience in transforming complex information into easy to comprehend programs.
- Candidates who Hold a current Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training and or relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded
Why you should join our team
- We are passionate. People who join our team have the sharpest skills and experience but, above all, they live and breathe our values.
- We are customer focussed. We are a dynamic team that is focused on providing effective and engaging learning solutions, while at the same time lifting capability across our business.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Back to search results