Product Manager, Home Loan Features
Job no: 40046311_09012019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Personal Lending & Home Loans, Product Management
- You are experienced in product and change management, with a strong analytical skillset and the ability to engage stakeholders to deliver customer focused products, and drive market share and profitable growth
- We are developing the strategic roadmap for the Retail Bank and coordinating its execution, with a particular focus on improving customer experience
- Together we will develop the customer strategy around the priorities of the Retail Bank and improve how our customers value their relationship with us
Do work that matters
As Product Manager, Home Loan Features, you’ll drive the delivery of our new Compassionate Cover product. More specifically you will:
- Design and implement the new Compassionate Cover product with our key stakeholders, including our Insurance Supplier and Distribution counterparts, by balancing business requirements against the need to deliver value to customers
- Design end-to-end processes by understanding customer, community and internal stakeholder needs and expectations, risk and compliance requirements, system functionality, our strategy, and the broader competitor environment
- Develop and maintain policy and business rule documentation, standard operating procedures (including i-source), process maps and other relevant collateral for end-to-end processes
- Work with analytics to support the development of product reporting, product plans, budgets and monthly forecasts, provide considered analysis and insights, and ensure that appropriate pricing and portfolio actions are taken to manage profitability performance
See yourself in the team
This role sits within the Home Loan Features team, in the broader Home Loans Product, Features and Pricing team, which is accountable for the end-to-end product performance of all our retail home loan products, including product and feature design, pricing, policy and risk management. Your role will be critical in supporting the team to deliver simple and easy customer focused products, which drive market share and profitable growth.
We want to hear from you if you have
- A strong focus on positive customer outcomes
- Commercial acumen, and advanced communication, influencing, analytical, and stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in change and product management
- Retail Banking and Insurance Product experience (preferable)
- Tertiary qualifications within a Business related field
What’s in it for you?
If you live our values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you seek to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, your ability to demonstrate the many skills required of you to a high level, combined with your active role-modelling of the Group’s values and people capabilities, will support you in having access to many and varied opportunities.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time