Investment Review Senior Analyst
Job no: 20052218_09012019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Processing Improvement & Operations, Superannuation, Investments
Do work that matters
This role is a permanent senior analyst/team leader role that will focus mainly on overseeing the day to day functions of post trade compliance monitoring, oversight and Operational Due Diligence of the 78 managers that are currently on the FirstChoice Platform.
See yourself in our team
The Investment Review Services (IRS) team are a business ‘line 1’ risk team within Fund Services, responsible for post trade compliance monitoring for CFS for its various regulatory and service capacities (including Registrable Superannuation Entity (RSE), Responsible Entity (RE), Trustee, Investment Manager, and Administrator).
On any given day you will
- Oversee the effective and timely delivery of post trade compliance with internal investment guidelines, mandates and other policies
- Oversee the analysis, investigation and management of issues identified through to rectification with the business as appropriate
- Oversight of Investment Managers in regards to risk, compliance and operational obligations
- Ongoing Operational Due Diligence of Investment Managers including onsite visits and report writing
- Continual review, rationalisation and improvement of the existing compliance processes and procedures
- Assistance in the review and development of company and compliance policies
- Monitoring of compliance with policies, documentation of findings and recommendations and subsequent support of implementation of recommendations
- Assist with special projects that are undertaken by the company from time to time
Where will you go?
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key.
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. Finance
- Strong experience within post trade compliance with a good understanding of investment markets and securities
- Eye for detail and willingness to tackle issues beyond BAU
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong client service ethic and team focused
- Any previous experience using SimCorp Dimension will be highly regarded
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time