Relationship Manager Premier Banking - Perth
Job no: 20105444_10012019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Perth CBD & West
Categories: Relationship Management / Business Development, Customer Service & Call Centre, Personal Lending & Home Loans, Retail / Branch
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
Premier Banking provides relationship management to the High Net Worth customers within Retail Banking Services (RBS). We have teams which consist of Relationship Managers and Mobile Lenders throughout Australia, reporting into all states.
Premier Banking clients come to us with deposit, lending and investment balances of $750k or more. As well as assisting our clients to achieve financial growth, we provide superior service to help them better manage their daily finances.
Do work that matters
As the relationship manager, you will be the single point of contact for a portfolio of high value clients. You will manage the unique and at times complex needs of your clients, from everyday banking through to investments, financial planning and wealth protection.
You will manage these sophisticated relationships, through regular contact and follow-up, quality financial health checks and strong market awareness.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Achieving customer service excellence by demonstrating the Bank’s customer service standards.
- Proactively building positive relationships with customers by identifying and anticipating their financial needs through the completion of a quality financial health check.
- Providing customers with innovative financial service solutions including lending and investment options to meet their needs.
- Pro-actively driving and growing client acquisition and referrals from existing portfolios such as the Branch Network and other business partners (external referral sources), Branch Visitation program.
- Offering suggestions to meet the specific goals and growth of our high net worth clients.
- Where possible resolve client needs personally, rather than utilising referral channels, maintaining a sense of end to end service provision to entire portfolio.
- As required refer customers to appropriate specialists for their financial planning, investment, risk insurance, commercial business and more complex investment needs.
- Proactively contact customers on a regular basis to maintain effective relationships and continually assess portfolio growth opportunities. As a minimum, meet annually with customers face to face and conduct quarterly telephone discussions.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Prior experience in and knowledge of mortgage/lending products & services.
- Experience in a sales role with diversified product/service offerings.
- The capacity to flourish in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
- Certificate IV accreditation in mortgage/lending or similar (preferred).
- FSRA Tier 2 accreditation, including Deposit Products and General Insurance (preferred).
What’s in it for you?
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities, CommBank can offer exceptional opportunities for further your career. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key.
W. Australia Standard Time
W. Australia Standard Time