HR Systems Consultant
Job no: 20159878_14012019
Work type: Permanent full time, Contract/Secondment
Location: Parramatta Hills Area
Categories: Human Resources
People are a key part of the Group’s strategy and Human Resources (HR) partner with our business units in building a vibrant, customer focused and high integrity culture. Human Resources are the custodians of the employee lifecycle - from acquiring talent, through to leadership development and training, internal mobility, advising on employee relations, and delivering remuneration and benefits programs.
Group People Services (GPS) HR has recently delivered a transformation program that modernises our self-service platform and lays the foundations for how our people will work in the future. Within GPS sits the HR Delivery Insights team which is responsible for supporting HR with all elements of system changes from configuration and testing, to creating training materials and managing internal communication related to the changes.
Your impact & contribution
The HR Systems Consultant sits within the HR Platform Delivery team and will work closely with a range of stakeholders to support configuration change technical escalations and enquiries. Your purpose includes working to understand business needs, identifying risks and determining the best way forward to come to an agreeable outcome.
- Gather and research business requirements and provide analytics support for the development and maintenance of our HR systems.
- Investigate and respond to technical referrals/escalations from our HR Call centre and/or IT Service desk
- Provide Support/maintenance of regular configuration activities
- Support with test plans and testing activities to ensure solution meets business requirements and quality standard.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with key stakeholders from HR and the vendor team.
- Champion simplification in our systems and processes.
Your experience and qualifications:
- HR systems experience looked upon favourably, in particular Workday.
- Proven experience dealing with systems configuration and testing essential.
- Great facilitation skills and an ability to build trusted adviser relationships and partnerships with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and comfortable dealing with ambiguity, moving timelines and project scope.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you. Please apply online to be considered for this role.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time