Change Communications Manager ( 12 month contract)
Job no: 30017242_01022019
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Project & Change Management
People are a key part of the Group’s strategy and Human Resources (HR) partner with our business units in building a vibrant, customer focused and high integrity culture. Human Resources are the custodians of the employee lifecycle - from acquiring talent, through to leadership development and training, internal mobility, advising on employee relations, and delivering remuneration and benefits programs.
The People Integration team is responsible for the ongoing innovation of our global human resources management system for over 52,000 employees globally. As part of the Sidekick team you will be contributing to the largest HR innovation project across the Commonwealth Bank Group, to improve productivity and efficiency for our businesses globally.
Your impact & contribution
Following the implementation of Sidekick, our new HRMS and Payroll solution, the Change Communications Manager will focus on the strategic delivery of our Sidekick strategy, on-going digital innovation and implementation of Workday modules. You will be responsible for delivering a simple, consistent employee experience across the employee lifecycle and the Group’s diverse internal communications landscape.
- Developing and implementing the change communication strategy and approach for our digital program, including stakeholder analysis, messaging, engagement approach, activity plan and timeline.
- Undertaking a full communications impact analysis and stakeholder mapping to build a detailed communication framework, aligned to milestones.
- Determining appropriate communication channels across a diverse employee population.
- Managing relationships to drive outcomes with internal communication teams across our diverse business units and Group Corporate Affairs.
- Driving adoption of technology solutions offered by HR through simple and effective communication.
- Drafting Board, Executive Leadership Team and Senior Leader updates to meet regular project reporting.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Proven change communications experience in large scale, complex change programs.
- Demonstrated change delivery experience using best practice change management methodologies and tools.
- Great facilitation skills and an ability to build trusted advisor relationships and partnerships with stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and comfortable dealing with ambiguity, moving timelines and project scope.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you. Please apply online to be considered for this role.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time