Manager RBS Financial Crime Portfolio Optimisation
Job no: 40033120_06022019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Project & Change Management
Do Work That Matters:
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million+ personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
The RBS Financial Crime (FC) team is an integral part of the RBS Controls and Customer Outcomes team. Risk Management is one of the six Strategic Priorities within RBS highlighting the importance of sound risk management in today’s banking environment.
See Yourself in Our Team:
We have a supportive culture that encourages personal interaction and does not tie you to a desk. We come together and learn from one another. We’re all about being a proactive and positive function that helps the wider business thrive
The Manager, RBS Financial Crime Portfolio Optimisation will report to the Senior Manager, RBS Financial Crimes, Portfolio Optimisation and will work closely with the key stakeholders throughout the organisation to ensure RBS maintain compliance in regard AML/CTF, Sanctions and ABC obligations.
You are also expected to display CBA’s vision and values, and success in the role will be assessed against market share, revenue and risk management targets.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
The Manager, RBS Financial Crime Portfolio Optimisation will be accountable for the following (but not limited to):
- Improving and enhancing the business practices in order to improve the prevention of financial crime
- Working closely with the AML/CTF Advisory team data analytics and Financial Crimes Intelligence Unit in order to take a proactive approach to identifying money laundering, terrorism financing and other serious crime
- Identifying and defining business needs, problems and issues relating to FC and define, develop and deliver a feasible solution
- Oversight of the annual audit of RBS’ transaction monitoring rules
- Partner with the business to provide best practice guidance in regard to Financial Crimes to embed consistent capability across the broader team and drive sound risk culture
- Taking a leadership role in the development of future Financial Crime strategy for the Retail Bank
- Prioritising and assigning work and deliverables according to specified timeframes
- Providing support to Senior Manager, RBS Financial Crime, Portfolio Optimisation for ad-hoc requests
- Achieve customer service excellence by coaching and role modelling the Bank’s customer service standards
We’re Interested in Hearing From People Who Are Looking for Talented Risk Professionals Who Want to Be Challenged To Do Their Best Work in a Supportive Team Environment. Do You Have:
- 2- 3 years’ experience working across AML
- Strong understanding of Australian AML/CTF/KYC laws, rules and regulations
- Experience across risk or compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication required to be able to articulate both strategic direction and tactical execution;
- Ability to prioritise work and resources, keeping business objectives at the forefront of the decision making process;
- Strong stakeholder management and problem-solving skills required.
- Dynamic, service oriented, and collaborative
- High degree of initiative, engagement and professionalism
- Flexible and adaptable, to a fast paced changing environment
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time