Job no: 40048590_06022019
Business group: Retail Banking Services
Grade: CBA MB
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
Do work that matters
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
The RBS Controls and Customer Outcomes (CCO) team drives enhancements to business practices and processes by sustaining a focus on controls and customer advocacy to deliver better outcomes for our customers, shareholders and the community. We do this through our four strategic pillars of preventing, detecting and responding to issues and embedding and sustaining the change we make into the business we support.
Controls Analytics and Automation sits within the CCO Remediation function. We are accountable for maximising the use of analytics and automation to strengthen the Retail Bank’s control environment.
See yourself in our team
The Business Analyst, Controls Analytics and Automation is responsible for supporting the Retail through the delivery of technical system and analytics projects.
Through the end to end delivery of solutions you will contribute to the development or uplift of controls that ensure our products, processes and people meet our customers’ and our communities’ expectations.
We are looking for someone who has a blend of strong problem-solving skills, technical abilities, leadership, and the ability to effectively communicate to key stakeholders, for a six month fixed contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding business objectives and processes in order to ensure that solutions are designed appropriately
- Working with stakeholders across the Retail Bank in order to prepare high quality business or analytics requirements documentation
- Translating between the business and technical/analytics professionals to ensure that inputs and outputs are correctly interpreted and applied
- Co coordinating post build validation activities between stakeholders and subsequently facilitating sign offs
- Providing timely progress reports or status reports to management including actively identifying any risks or issues associated with project delivery
- Actively contributing to team culture by leveraging your own knowledge and skills to proactively offer suggestions and create the best outcome for our customers and colleagues
- Building and fostering relationships with business stakeholders and technical professionals across the Retail product lines and distribution channels
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience working in a project and/or Agile business environments
- Experience in business analysis, data gathering, preparing BRDs and performing stakeholder impact assessment
- Have the ability to build and leverage effective internal and external relationships with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Are skilled in preparing presentations and documents to clearly and concisely communicate to delivery teams, management and stakeholders
- Have demonstrated commercial acumen, and experience in proactively identifying project delivery issues and risks
- Have demonstrated superior problem solving skills
Please note: This position is a 6 month fixed term secondment / contract.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results