General Manager, Business Home Lending
Job no: 40052527_06032019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Australia All
Categories: Personal Lending & Home Loans, General Manager
Business Home Lending provides specialist retail support to the Relationship Managed Clients of BCB and RAB as well as the Small Business Segment. We have nine national teams of Corporate Specialists, Senior Business Home Lending Specialists and Business Home Lending Specialists.
Our teams meet the home lending requirements of CBA Small Business Banking, Business & Corporate Banking, and Regional & Agribusiness Banking clients whilst also assisting with the clients day to day banking needs.
As the General Manager, Business Home Lending, you will lead the team to run an effective channel relationship model and work closely with the channel home loan support teams, manage Business and Private Bank portfolio performance insights and diagnostics, design / deliver critical performance based initiatives, and support broader home loan strategic projects.
The General Manager will support and coach teams to:
- Provide high calibre customer service to Business customers, to help us achieve our goal of being No. 1 in client satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities and provide solutions to meet the Home Lending needs of our existing customers.
- Assess risk on new lending and risks associated with increases in client credit.
We’re interested in hearing from people with:
- Considerable experience within home lending credit and home lending sales
- Previous experience in Business Banking sales leadership role particularly Small Business Customers (preferred)
- Experience in managing a large and distributed team
- Sound knowledge of financial services industry and strong business acumen
- Possess high levels of motivation, drive and resiliency
- Strong communicator, able to work collaboratively with business partners and stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve
- Proficiency in the use of technology to provide customer solutions
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation
- Industry related tertiary qualifications desired (e.g. Commerce degree etc.)
- Credit accreditation in Home Lending (preferred)
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time