Compliance Risk Executive, Institutional Banking & Markets – 12 month contract
Job no: 40053351_13032019
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
Compliance Risk Executive, Institutional Banking & Markets – 12 month contract / secondment
- We are game changers
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
See yourself in our team
The Compliance team is responsible for advising on, testing and overseeing the Compliance Risk Management Framework.
In delivering these services our key aim is to support the Institutional Banking, Markets and Treasury business units in achieving their strategic goals including amongst many things, operating within their respective Risk Appetites.
Do work that matters
Reporting to the Compliance Risk Executive responsible for IB&M and Treasury, you will support the advisory team in the day to day role advising the Global Markets business.
We are looking for a Compliance or Legal specialist to provide support in:
- Providing Compliance support and advice on policies, regulation, regulatory reform and business change
- Provide advice and challenge to Line 1 and business stakeholders on whether the business is appropriately meeting its compliance obligations
- Assist in the review and design of policies, processes and controls, with a focus over the counter (OTC) regulatory requirements
- Assist in other monitoring or testing activities where Compliance controls are identified as lacking or requiring uplift;
- Develop technical skills and assist in providing broader day to day compliance advice on the full suite of Compliance areas
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the end to end OTC environment including Markets/Treasury front office, middle office and support functions;
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Graduate degree in business, legal or financial discipline.
- Prior experience in a financial services, risk or legal role.
- Knowledge of the role of Compliance and the Australian Regulatory Environment.
- Knowledge of financial markets and OTC requirements (preferred)
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time