Compliance Risk Executive, Institutional Banking & Markets – 6 month contract
Job no: 40053351_13032019
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
See yourself in our team
The Compliance team is responsible for advising on, testing and overseeing the Compliance Risk Management Framework.
In delivering these services our key aim is to support the Institutional Banking, Markets and Treasury business units in achieving their strategic goals including amongst many things, operating within their respective Risk Appetites.
Do work that matters
Reporting to the Compliance Risk Executive responsible for IB&M and Treasury, you will support the advisory team in their day to day roles with a focus on over the counter derivatives regulatory requirements.
You will support in:
- Providing Compliance support and assurance to assess adherence to global regulations on over the counter derivatives reporting regimes (‘OTC’), particularly in respect of CFTC compliance;
- Assisting with the review and redesign of the OTC control and testing framework across the end to end OTC regulatory environment (particularly for CFTC rules, including: business conduct standards, clearing, trade reporting, portfolio reconciliation/compression, documentation);
- Designing and reviewing OTC policies and procedures;
- Understanding regulatory OTC obligations, and interpreting those into processes, controls and test plans;
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the end to end OTC environment including Markets/Treasury front office, middle office and support functions;
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Strong knowledge of Global OTC requirements (particularly CFTC rules) and proficient Markets and Institutional Banking experience.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry in either a compliance, risk or legal role
- Experience in successfully communicating with and influencing your peers and senior management.
- Strong team work focus with excellence in driving results and delivering customer satisfaction
- A commercial mind, able to balance risk and business goals
- Sound knowledge of the role of Compliance and the Australian Regulatory Environment, and International OTC regulatory reform (desirable).
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time