Job no: 20073493_13032019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: SA Adelaide CBD Area
Categories: Relationship Management / Business Development, Business Banking, Corporate Banking
- Adelaide Location
- Together we can enhance the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities
See yourself as part of our team
Business & Private Bank (B&PB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers. We also take care of our personal and institutional online trading customers and our premium personal Private Banking customers.
Business & Corporate Banking (BCB) is the relationship-focussed part of the Business and Private Banking (BPB) division of the Commonwealth Bank. The BCB team is dedicated to personally servicing the financial needs of Australian businesses at all stages of their lifecycle, with turnover between $1m-$500m.
BCB consists of 5 state based teams, a national specialist solutions team and a strategy and specialist industries team.
Do Work That Matters
Using your strong healthcare market networks, you will focus on growing quality business in the commercial banking market. You will have the tools and infrastructure to support you to develop new business opportunities with existing clients, and to bring new clients to the Bank.
More specifically, you will:
- build strong relationships with existing clients and retain their business through excellent client service;
- gain an in depth understanding of complex client needs and engage product specialists to deliver a broad range of financial solutions;
- drive deal execution with proven skills in origination, structuring and negotiation of complex solutions;
- continue to build your profile and presence on behalf of the Commonwealth Bank in the commercial banking market.
We want to hear from you if:
- you have extensive experience building and managing a portfolio of Commercial or Corporate banking clients,
- you are passionate about the healthcare industry with prior healthcare deal experience preferable;
- you have a strong sales orientation, with a track record of business origination outcomes and a deep understanding of Banking products and services; and
- you strive to provide extraordinary customer service and driving new business.
- a degree in Business/Finance and/or Commerce would be highly regarded, but is not essential.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Cen. Australia Daylight Time