Relationship Manager, Central & West NSW
See yourself in our team
Do you want to be embedded in a regional community and strongly develop new-to-bank opportunities to your portfolio? Are you currently managing relationships within business banking or are passionate to develop your career within business banking?
The Relationship Manager position is a key role within the RAB business. The RAB teams are located in centers across Australia outside of the state capital cities and our business offering is key to supporting a diverse range of businesses across Australia. The vision of the RAB team is to excel at securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities throughout Regional Australia.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an exciting environment and shares our real passion for innovation and continuously improving what we do and how we support regional economies and communities across Australia. Passion for client facing relationship management and strong proficiency managing diverse commercial business relationships will be a key to being successful in this role.
Do Work That Matters
You will utilise your real passion for relationship management and supporting our clients in the role they play to improve regional economies. Your enthusiasm for commercial industries and your motivation to improve existing and build new relationships will allow you to thrive as a Relationship Manager within the RAB business. This is an exceptional opportunity to take your relationship management and customer service skills to develop a strong and long-lasting career within business banking.
More specifically, you will:
- build strong relationships with clients and retain their business through excellent client service;
- use your network and referral partners to identify and pursue new to bank opportunities;
- Gain an in depth understanding of client needs and how CBA can assist them meeting their long term business goals.
- Engage new customers to the RAB business and grow your portfolio.
- Continue to build your profile and presence on behalf of CBA across central and west NSW.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- experience successfully building and leading a successful customer portfolios;
- a strong sales orientation, with a track record of business origination outcomes and a deep understanding of the agriculture sector;
- Phenomenal commercial acumen and the goal to further develop your financial skills
- A real passion for customer service and agribusiness, in particular Horticulture and Fisheries.
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance and/or Accounting would be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career in a growing and successful business.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please show your expression of interest by applying online today!
The application closing date for this role is 29th March 2019. Please be aware that we will make contact with you within one week of the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time