Manager Retail, Financial Crime Compliance
Job no: 20160701_14032019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
Your role will be to provide advisory services to support the Group in the effective and efficient management of financial crime. This will mean working closely with our customers, stakeholders and colleagues, to provide financial crime related advice on projects, transactions, products etc.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Financial Crime Compliance, Retail this opportunity will allow you to fully demonstrate your current experience in a risk, compliance, AML / CTF, Sanctions and/or ABC role, preferably in an advisory capacity, within a flexible and supportive environment.
The primary work of the role is to support in the execution of Financial Crime Compliance business plan and assist internal stakeholders across the Group to proactively identify, manage, and mitigate the financial crime risks of the business.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing quality advice on financial crime matters to business units and participate in relevant risk assessments / reviews and forums as required. This includes (but is not limited to) the provision of financial crime related risk assessment advice on products, channels and relationships.
- Assist the business and Group support functions to develop and execute appropriate action plans to address identified issues relating to financial crime.
- Assist in the development and delivery of relevant MI reporting.
- Ensure maintenance of adequate auditable records of all risk assessments and advice provided to business customers.
- Assist the business to develop controls (including procedures and training) to enable compliance with the Group’s financial crime policy framework.
If you have a demonstrated understanding of the financial crime regulatory framework with knowledge of the AML / CTF, Sanctions and ABC risk environment and superior co-ordination and stakeholder management skills, we would love to hear from you.
Your individuality is welcomed and openly encouraged in our workplace. These unique insights and different perspectives enable us to provide excellent customer service to an equally diverse customer base. With such a diverse workforce, we understand the importance of creating and maintaining an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe and comfortable to be themselves at work. We believe in giving people a go and supporting those who want to drive their careers forward.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time