Analyst – Central WA
- Are you an analytical and passionate about nurturing a commercial client base?
- We are proud to support diverse businesses across Regional Australia.
- Part of our highly skilled analyst team. Flexible location Geraldton, Bunbury or Perth.
See yourself in our team:
Do you want to be embedded in a regional community and support driving our customer relationships to continuing success? Are you involved in enhancing relationships within business banking or passionate to develop your career within regional business banking?
The Analyst position is a key role within the Regional & Agribusiness Banking (RAB) business. The RAB teams are located in over seventy centres across Australia and our business offering is key to supporting a diverse range of businesses across Australia. The vision of the RAB team is to excel at securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities throughout Regional Australia.
We are looking for someone who thrives in an exciting environment and shares our real passion for innovation and continuously improving what we do and how we support regional economies and communities across Australia.
Do Work That Matters:
You will utilise your real passion for credit and financial modelling to enhance our client’s ability to improve regional economies. Your enthusiasm for engaging businesses and your motivation to improve existing and build new relationships will allow you to thrive as an Analyst within the RAB business. This is an exceptional opportunity to take your financial and customer service skills to develop a long-lasting career within business banking.
More specifically, you will:
- build strong relationships with clients and retain their business through excellent client service;
- Utilise your credit and financial modelling skills to offer financial enhancements to our business customers;
- Gain an in depth understanding of client needs and how CBA can assist them meeting their long term business goals.
- Continue to build your profile and presence on behalf of CBA across regional WA.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Ability to easily grasp complex transactions and analyse the benefits of the idea of specific client circumstances.
- Research and analysis skills incorporating financial modelling and a sound understanding of current tax and accounting standards.
- Phenomenal commercial acumen and the goal to further develop your credit skills.
- A real passion for customer service across agribusiness and commercial Banking.
- A Business/Commerce or related degree (Accounting/Finance/Statistics Major desirable) and relevant experience in this area will support your expression of interest.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career in a growing and successful business.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please show your expression of interest by applying online today!
The application closing date for this role is 28th March 2019. Please be aware that we will make contact with you within one week of the closing date to let you know the outcome of your application.
W. Australia Standard Time
W. Australia Standard Time