Senior Manager, Policy & Frameworks, Enterprise Supplier Risk
The Policy, Frameworks, Processes and Training team is part of the Enterprise Supplier Risk (ESR) team and consists of a number of on and offshore Supplier Risk resources, who together to form the ESR Centre of Excellence (COE).
The Senior Manager, Policy & Frameworks, Enterprise Supplier Risk will lead the team accountable for designing, establishing and delivering a world class supplier risk policy, framework, processes and training as a set of services for CBA Group Globally.
You will be embedded within a dynamic, globally distributed and exciting team, working collaboratively with them and your management team to strengthen, embed and continuously improve the Supplier risk and control environment across the CBA Group.
The Senior Manager, Policy & Frameworks role will be a trusted, advisor to management across the Group regarding strategic planning, emerging risks and risk maturity as it aligns to the financial services sector and plays a key role in ensuring Supplier risk behaviours, processes and ongoing management and prevention become part of the ways of working across all of CBA.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct support to the Executive Manager for Supplier Risk, Policy and Frameworks
- Provide leadership and strategic advice on Supplier Risk in response to Board driven initiatives
- Develop policies and procedures for the management of Supplier Risk across the Group
- Define the future state operating model for Supplier Risk covering people, process and technology
- Lead the implementation of the ESR function across the Group, including development of processes as required
Skills & Experience
- Experience delivering strategic risk initiatives, including defining operating models covering people, process and technology
- Experience in supplier risk including outsourcing and offshoring
- Strong understanding of operational risk management and compliance disciplines
- Sound understanding of information security management, Privacy, IT service continuity, IT disaster recovery, business continuity management, and third party control assurance
- Proven experience in report writing and presentation skills to senior management within large organisations
We are committed to building a respectful and inclusive workplace, appointing the best person for the role, supporting diversity across all areas. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
For further information, please contact Robert Lisle in the Talent Acquisition Team.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time
To apply later, you can use the Share buttons below. Please only select ‘Refer a friend’ to highlight the opportunity to your connections outside of Commonwealth Bank.