Finance Analyst - Remuneration
Job no: 40055364_09042019
Work type: Contract/Secondment, Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Analytics
Do work that matters
As an Analyst within our Performance & Reward team, you will provide specialist advice to business leads, HR managers and individuals on remuneration arrangements. Some key elements of your role are:
- Collaborating with stakeholders and team members to implement transformation initiatives, such as amended remuneration structures.
- Maintaining a sound theoretical and commercial understanding of remuneration, identifying current and future business needs as well as external market trends.
- Assessing compliance with remuneration policies, standards and external regulations.
- Monitoring compliance and operational risk controls, escalating risk exposures to your Manager as required.
- Analysing remuneration to consider costs, as well as the appropriateness and fairness of remuneration.
See yourself in our team
Our Performance & Reward team encompasses Business Unit Remuneration, Reward Optimisation, Executive Remuneration, Group Performance, Reward Governance and Variable Remuneration. As part of the broader HR function, you play a vital role as a custodian of our employee lifecycle, supporting the management of remuneration cross the group. Join a team with deep expertise that is committed to the development and career growth of its team members.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- A strong suite of analytical and Excel skills
- Ability to conduct considered research, analysis, interpretation and reporting
- A self starting attitude, with a keen eye for detail
Skillsets that have historically translated well into this team include global mobility, taxation, audit or reward experience gained in a complex environment. You will also enjoy leveraging your analytical capabilities to influence stakeholders, strategy and key outcomes.
If this sounds like you, please apply below.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank, you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time