Do work that matters
Your role as Senior Manager, Retail Wealth Products – Health & Wellbeing, will be responsible for business planning, launching of new products and initiatives within the Retail Wealth portfolio and defining the customer experience. Your role will be leading the development and delivery of the new ‘Health and Wellbeing’ proposition, its distribution through CBA’s Retail Banking channels, and managing the portfolio once launched.
This is a critical role which will be visible across the bank, it’s an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a forward thinking, dynamic environment.
See yourself in our team
Within RBS, the Retail Wealth team is responsible for the strategy, operations and distribution of the Bank’s wealth products through its various retail channels in order to protect, secure and enhance the financial wellbeing of our customers.
In any given week you will
(A snap shot)
- Develop business cases and implementation plans, driving transformational projects, and tracking the progress of initiatives against the strategy and defined success metrics
- Work jointly with our internal/external business partners (including 3rd Party product manufacturer, AIA) to develop and launch the new product proposition
- Regularly liaising and collaborating with internal/external business stakeholders and partners to influence product design, features, pricing and policy to ensure they meet our customers’ needs
- Design the end-to-end customer experience, and distribution processes in various retail channels (including Branch, Direct Banking and Digital)
- Work closely with the Retail Wealth Distribution team to achieve customer, and business outcomes
- Be responsible for leveraging data analysis and “deep dives” to determine any risks and opportunities and recommend and implement actions to optimise the P&L, or customer outcome
Your path looks like
CBA provides a number of great training and resources to help in your career development, as well as opportunities to further your career as you live the values, and demonstrate the people capabilities. In this role you will be given opportunities to work with internal/external stakeholders (e.g. AIA); work with a number of areas across the Bank (e.g. Distribution, ES/Digital, other product teams); work on the development of a new innovative insurance product; and drive the strategic agenda, distribution strategy and customer experience of the product once launched. As a leader with direct reports, you will also have the opportunity to further develop your people leadership skills via a number unique leadership development opportunities, courses and resources that CBA provides.
We're interested in hearing from people who:
- Have strong people leadership skills
- Are experienced in distribution strategy design, product development, Retail Banking and/or Wealth/Insurance desirable
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Have exceptional communication, influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Are focused strongly on the customer
- Have experience in large-scale projects
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time