Job Change Consultant (6 month contract)
Job no: 40055768_12042019
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Parramatta Hills Area
Categories: Human Resources
People are a key part of the Group’s strategy and Human Resources (HR) partner with our business units in building a vibrant, customer focused and high integrity culture. Human Resources are the custodians of the employee lifecycle - from acquiring talent, through to leadership development and training, internal mobility, advising on employee relations, and delivering remuneration and benefits programs.
The People and Payroll Services (PPS) team is responsible for ensuring the HRIS business capability for self-service and the timely and accurate processing of the relevant payroll and related third party payments. The team works closely with business HR, HR configuration, HR Direct and ADP teams to ensure the payroll is compliant, efficient and simplified where possible.
Your impact & contribution
The Job Change Consultant is required to support the HR systems and processes for the Group. It includes the configuration and maintenance of the Workday Service as a Solution system including configuration management, change, interface, system performance and technical escalations. It includes support for position management, leave, personal data, benefits, and organisational structure management.
- Managing global HRMS requests with relation to employee data including;
- Processing new hires, transitions, promotions, changes in employment status.
- Update personnel file & record maintenance and approve employee status changes.
- Managing retirement and archive of employee data. leave of absence (Parental, LSL etc.) on the system
- Support the processing of employee flexible work / employment status requirement (e.g. Parental leave, request for flexible work conditions).
- Maintain the proper security and access rights surrounding the HR data and take reasonable steps to assure data is used within set policy within dimension.
- Support information security requirements by ensuring data integrity and privacy compliance across all systems in line with requirements.
- Manage employee master and Group structural data and system administration of HR technology data.
- Provide expertise in the identifying business requirements and documenting the mapping and modelling of business processes
Your experience and qualifications:
- Prior experience in Workday is looked upon favourably.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and manage numerous activities in parallel.
- Consult and interpret on CBA Group policy including global localisations.
- Great eye for detail with an ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines is essential.
- Experience working in large teams with large volume payroll is preferred.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you. Please apply online to be considered for this role.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time