Senior Manager Advice Support, Sydney CBD
Job no: 40011734_16042019
Business group: Business and Private Banking
Grade: CBA MC
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Private Banking, Risk Management & Compliance
Senior Manager – Advice Support
- Be part of a growing business!
- Build strong alliances with internal and external partners to deliver industry leading solutions
- Sydney CBD location
Do work that matters:
Commonwealth Private’s vision is to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities across generations.
Commonwealth Private offers personalised service and holistic advice for high net worth clients who have household income in excess of $400k p.a. or the intent to invest or borrow $2.5 million or more. We also have a Private Office service for clients with investible assets of $10 million or more.
See yourself in our team:
The Advice Delivery & Operations team provides a full range of services to the Private Wealth Managers, Private Wealth Associates and their teams.
The Senior Manager, Advice Support role reports to the Executive Manager, Advice Delivery & Operations. The Advice Delivery and Operations Team supports the Commonwealth Private front line teams by providing process and systems, back office support and the dissemination of knowledge and expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Draw on your expertise to produce and drive quality advice outcomes
- Develop and implement a governance framework, policies, processes and templates to provide guidance to Private Wealth Managers and others in the CPL advisory business
- Licensee Standards, business rules and policies
- A relevant and compliant suite of Advice documents
- Coaching, training and professional development activities
- Ensure all standards, policy, processes, Advice documents and associated communication and training material is developed in a manner that will inform and educate Private Wealth Managers on their obligations
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify, escalate and report on trends and emerging issues, to determine appropriate business response and to provide support in ensuring that appropriate activities are completed
- Engage effectively and positively with business stakeholders in developing, maintaining and communicating all Advice Support activities and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain the required technical knowledge of yourself and your team of risk, compliance, policies, group standards, regulatory and legislative requirements and other relevant information to ensure compliant adviser support tools, activities and processes that also enhance the advice process.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- 5 + years in financial services, preferably as an adviser, advice file reviewer or in an advice risk and compliance role
- Excellent financial planning technical knowledge
- A strong understanding of all aspects of financial advice, including strategies, products and services
- RG146 required
- A degree in Finance, Business, Commerce or a related discipline from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or international equivalent is preferred but not essential
What we can offer you:
We will give you a strong collaborative and performance driven culture, where you can thrive in a successful and growing environment, and benefit from an environment that supports change and innovation. You can also learn, improve and develop your skills and enhance your knowledge so to grow your career for the long term. We value a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. This is an excellent role for a candidate seeking a challenging yet vastly rewarding work environment.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes Tuesday 30th April but expect to hear back from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Back to search results