People are a key part of the Group’s strategy and Human Resources (HR) partner with our business units in building a vibrant, customer focused and high integrity culture. Human Resources are the custodians of the employee lifecycle - from acquiring talent, through to leadership development and training, internal mobility, advising on employee relations, and delivering remuneration and benefits programs.
The People Integration team is responsible for the ongoing innovation of our global human resources management system for over 52,000 employees globally. As part of the Sidekick team you will be contributing to the largest HR innovation project across the Commonwealth Bank Group, to improve productivity and efficiency for our businesses globally.
Your impact & contribution
As a member of the People Integration team, you will manage a number of digital initiatives to develop simple and easy solutions for our people.
You will support the change lead and process optimisation lead with the design, development, implementation and change management for this program. It is expected that you can work well within a team, help operationalise new ways of working through clear processes and support material and provide tactical support as required.
- Manage a number of digital initiatives using digital creativity and innovative thinking, focusing on a simple and easy customer experience.
- Operationalise digital initiatives into end to end processes that are well established with clear accountabilities in place.
- Embed and continuously improve HR ways of working including governance, ensuring all teams are business ready.
- Drive adoption of technology solutions offered by HR.
- Advocate Change Management methodology and champion collaboration between business units and the other identified stakeholders.
- Identify and raise business risks, issues and dependencies.
- Manage to plan and liaise with key stakeholders and ensure they are on track with milestones.
- Develop and maintain regular status reporting as required for relevant projects.
Your experience and qualifications:
- High level of consulting skills including the ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders.
- Strong business analysis skills with experience in delivering process improvements across functions.
- Experience in process optimisation and the ability to review existing processes with a continuous improvement mindset and work with stakeholders to deliver change that positively impacts the end user. This would include arranging and facilitating solution design workshops.
- Experience in managing change in agile project environments, with the ability to analyse and understand change impacts and build a communications, training and service delivery plan to support.
- Ability to work with numbers and use data to drive informed decisions.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you. Please apply online to be considered for this role.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time