Executive Manager - CommSec Digital Growth & Insights
Job no: 40056782_01052019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Analytics, Digital / UX
- You are a visionary and strategic digital leader
- Our team is committed to providing the best digital experience for our customers
- Together we are building innovative digital capabilities across CommSec
Do work that matters
This Executive Manager role will see you lead the Digital Growth & Insights Team to drive new digital innovation capabilities opening the CommSec market to new investors. You will champion data and analytics, drive increased integration and embed digital innovation within CommSec.
You are an innovator and an early adopter! You enjoy operating in a test and learn environment to build out new digital capabilities that are commercially effective and support an enhanced customer experience. You’re accustomed to building and leading high performing teams across digital strategy, innovation and analytics.
See yourself in our team
CommSec is Australia’s leading Digital Stockbroker. Our purpose is to empower more Australian’s to manage their wealth.
As the EM Digital Growth you will be part of the leadership team that includes the CommSec Contact Centre, Digital Assets, Process Improvement and Program Delivery team, as well as be part of the broader CommSec Extended LT. The Executive Manager Digital Growth and Insights team is accountable for:
- Evolving CommSec’s Customer and digital insights & analytic capability
- Driving new propositions, technology and innovation including Digital Guidance
- Drive increased integration with the Group assets and capabilities.
- Champion digital innovation and agile capability and embed across CommSec.
On any given week you will
- Drive digital innovation to expand CommSec to new investors
- Build and evolve our digital guidance and growth strategy
- Build digital analytics and insights capabilities to ensure we continue to evolve our customer experience
- Drive digital capabilities including innovation, test & learn and agile
- Drive partnership across CBA assets
We are interested to hear from people who have
- Established leadership experience with a proven track record of nurturing, coaching and driving optimum performance in others.
- Strategic thinking skills within a digital environment to set a clear direction and program of work for the development of analytics and research capabilities.
- Analytics thought leadership to champion a data driven culture within a digital organisation through embedding usage of customer insights and data driven decisions.
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills to work with senior leaders and executive sponsors
- Experience leading customer analytics within a digital organisation
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Job Family: DD01
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time