Acquisition Marketing Manager - ATL
- We’re a team that is passionate and innovative.
- Highly sought-after position with an opportunity to impact and drive results.
- Role where no two days will be the same and where you can lead the market with world-class marketing campaigns.
See yourself in our team
Our Retail Marketing team delivers marketing strategy and communication for all retail customer segments, retail lines of business and distribution channels. This strategy and communication carries across national, regional, local, digital, social, public relations and direct mediums to our target segments.
We are building a courageous and exceptional marketing team, through applying analytics and insights to deeply understand our customers, delivering relevant and impactful content and optimising activity through cutting edge marketing technology and practices.
The Personal Finance & FX team is split into three key areas; Personal Loans, Credit Cards Acquisition & Foreign Exchange and Credit Cards Portfolio, Partnerships & Loyalty. We work amongst a supportive stakeholder network encompassing product, channel, data, risk and the wider marketing team.
Do work that matters
Reporting into our Senior Marketing Manager, Cards Acquisition, Online and Foreign Exchange your role as Marketing Manager, ATL Credit Cards Acquisition is to plan and implement above the line marketing strategies to drive CommBank’s credit card acquisition to both new to bank and new to category customers, aimed at improving their financial wellbeing.
The role requires a highly experienced marketer who can deliver strategy development, campaign optimisation and is results driven with background in digital media highly regarded. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, driven by data, actively measuring and reporting results and has a test and learn mindset.
There is a strong focus on continuous improvement so being able to clearly articulate cost per lead, cost per acquisition and conversions to quality new accounts is a must.
You’ll have the chance to work closely with Product, Brand, Compliance and various stakeholders across the business to deliver world-class marketing campaigns with creative flair. This role requires a passionate marketer who proactively ensures the customer is at the heart of every marketing program.
You will specifically be responsible for:
- Understanding of key business objectives, targets and customer insights to drive credit card above the line marketing and communication programs that deliver against the business target.
- Manage and implement marketing strategies, to drive customer acquisition across portfolios to drive customer share of wallet, profitability and lifetime customer value.
- You will stay across competitor activity within the market and changing consumer behavioural trends.
- Comprehensive management of the marketing budget, including tracking and monitoring against activity.
- Continuously seek ways to improve efficiency i.e. actively reduce costs without impacting negatively on business outcomes and value propositions through marketing or digital innovations.
- You will be able to work confidently across a range of marketing channels (digital, broadcast and other ATL channels), stay across media trends and insights and Bank owned assets (i.e. CommBank, NetBank, CommBank app and online platforms).
- You will work closely with key stakeholders including Brand, Compliance, Digital, Product, PR and Performance Media to design, develop and execute end to end marketing campaigns that deliver on agreed marketing objectives. You will also be required to deliver Post Implementation Reviews (PIR’s) for all marketing campaigns.
- You will work closely with our internal media teams (Search and Programmatic) as well as media agency partners to deliver a robust test and learn methodology and reporting, continually looking for ways to drive conversion, a lower cost per lead and cost per acquisition against customer and business objectives.
- You will develop effective briefs and work with internal and external creative agencies to deliver initiatives in accordance to project timelines and allocated budgets.
- You will ensure all communication consistently meets brand guidelines, compliance requirements and is prepared in accordance with Marketing’s standard operating procedures.
- You have a growth mindset, being open to change and open to helping out with initiatives across credit cards or the wider marketing team.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Extensive experience in above the line media, especially digital marketing and are a proactive, data driven marketer that demonstrates high ownership, is solutions-oriented with a track record of delivering acquisition activity and strong business results in a customer marketing role.
- Highly developed project management, analytical, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to create win-win outcomes and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Ideally you have a financial services background and a sound understanding of the cards P&L and business drivers.
- You have the ability to be flexible and pivot where priorities require.
If you’re passionate Marketing Manager with strong experience in customer acquisition then we would love to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating as part of the initial move, in the second part of the move in mid-2020. The position will be based at Darling Park from now until mid-2020.
CommBank’s South Eveleigh campus will be 93,000sqm split over two buildings boasting state of the art technology. It’s an exciting move for us, and we’re glad you might be part of it.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time