Transaction Banking Sales Specialist
Job no: 40044050_07052019
Business group: Business and Private Banking
Grade: CBA AMD
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Northern Territory
Categories: Agri-banking, Relationship Management / Business Development, Business Banking, Corporate Banking, Private Banking
The Specialist Solutions business supports Business and Corporate Banking (BCB) and Regional & Agribusiness Banking (RAB), providing fresh thinking and expertise in the following key critical areas of our clients’ businesses:
- Working capital management with flexible and innovative Transaction Banking solutions;
- Capital expenditure management with our range of Asset Finance solutions; and
- Industry insights to help our clients navigate changing market conditions.
See yourself in our team
The Transaction Banking Sales team brings specialist expertise to originate new-to-bank opportunities, and support our existing clients, with appropriate transaction banking solutions for their working capital and cash-flow management needs.
Do work that matters
You will identify and pursue new business opportunities across multiple transaction banking solutions (including cash management, working capital and e-commerce) with existing and new-to-bank clients, with a focus on Regional Agribusiness clients based in The Northern Territory and the North of WA.
Developing close working relationships with key clients and your internal stakeholders, you will use your ability to really get under the skin of your clients' business needs to provide innovative transaction banking solutions.
More specifically, you'll:
- proactively develop new transaction banking opportunities and grow existing business through new client acquisition and referrals;
- have a deep understanding of our transaction banking product offerings, and provide innovative solutions to clients to meet their needs;
- engage with relationship teams to review transaction banking performance and initiatives to ensure opportunities are being identified and pursued;
- provide support, coaching and education to bankers;
- consistently seek client feedback with a focus on exceptional service; and
- continue to build a profile and presence on behalf of the Commonwealth Bank in Transaction Banking.
We want to hear from you if you:
- strong background in a sales/business development, relationship management and/or a client service role;
- an understanding of transaction banking products;
- a track record of driving increased business in the commercial/corporate banking space;
- a well-developed local network, commercial acumen and forward thinking ideas;
- motivation, accountability and the ability to build lasting business relationships;
- curiosity to get to know your clients' business objectives to deliver timely and professional solutions; and
- strong negotiation skills and a passion for delivering exceptional client service.
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue to build your brand and your career in a growing and successful business.
Our culture (Equal Opportunity)
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
We value you and won't leave you hanging so expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Apply now Back to search results