Executive Manager QAA and Investigations
Job no: 40057859_14052019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Financial Planning, Risk Management & Compliance
Do work that matters
In this Executive Manager role you will be expected to lead the QAA (Quality Advice Assurance) & Investigations team and work with people in a way that is consistent with our values and risk appetite. You will protect our customers and the business by conducting quality advice reviews, identifying and conducting investigations. You will also identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the team’s operating process as well as the broader business.
See yourself in our team
The QAA & investigations team is responsible for providing quality advice reviews for our network of advisers, identifying and undertaking investigations, as required.
The Advice & Insurance (A&I) business is responsible for managing CBA’s retail banking Wealth Management product and services, offering through third party relationships, to enhance the financial wellbeing of customers, businesses and the community.
In any given week you will
(A snap shot)
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the QAA Senior Managers to support them in conducting post-advisory quality advice support activities for Advisers, including the completion of investigations (where required) and providing Quality Advice coaching to Advice line/practice managers.
- Supervise QAA Senior Managers periodically in their work to ensure consistency across the team in how the process is applied.
- Maintain the policies and procedures around the guidance of setting the support activity, investigations and remediation to drive consistency across the team.
- Provide reports on the results of the program of work, for example, benchmarking and tracking progress against the Support Activity Schedule and Quality of Advice Standard.
- Plan and prioritise own work activities, taking prior engagements and potential conflicts into consideration.
- Set work objectives and communicate them to the team to ensure the effective and efficient operational management of the team
Your path looks like
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a more senior role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key.
We're interested in hearing from people who:
- Have proven knowledge of relevant Financial Planning processes and solutions.
- Have the ability to lead and inspire people to deliver exceptional outcomes and to drive a high performance culture.
- Have the ability to interpret complex subjects and recommend simple choices with consequences.
- Have commercial acumen and have experience in creating various sourcing models.
- Have a change adoption and continuous improvement mind-set, with experience leading teams into uncharted territory.
RG146, Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Financial Management, Financial Advice or other relevant field is highly regarded.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time