(ES) Senior Risk Manager, Market Operations Asia
Job no: 1023029
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Hong Kong
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
ES Line 1 Controls Office team consists of a Centre of Excellence and Risk Management & Engagement covering Technology Risk, Operational Risk and Compliance. These teams advise and support the ES businesses and business partners on Risk and Controls and change initiatives to deliver to deliver business outcomes within risk appetite.
We are seeking the expertise of a Senior Risk Manager, Market Operations Asia to work with internal business partners, providing Risk Management advice and coordinating implementation of Risk Management activities in their service quality for their operations to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Building internal and external relationships through the use of superior stakeholder management techniques and customer service skills to deliver better risk outcomes.
- Driving the risks and controls culture across our business stakeholders.
- Identifying and initiating actions to remediate risks and to strengthen controls, including managing remediation of risk issues identified through audits and other external processes.
- Undertaking diagnostic deep dives on the risk and control environment in the portfolio identifying and implementing systemised control improvements where possible.
Your experience and qualifications:
- 6+ years working in the Financial Service industry in a leadership role.
- 3+ years strong experience in Operational Risk and Compliance Risk management.
- An Advanced understanding and knowledge of the risk and control environment and framework with proven experience with operational and compliance risks.
- Ability to manage large and varied stakeholder group at all levels of seniority across Business Units outside immediate area and influence change.
- Confidence to take ideas forward and challenge others, where appropriate, with proven experience in management by influence, facilitating and gaining consensus.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 29 May 2019 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
China Standard Time
China Standard Time