See yourself in our team
Our Enterprise Services Strategy & Transformation (S&T) team drives the strategy and transformation agenda for the Enterprise Services division bringing together four key functions in an integrated way across Strategy, Innovation in Emerging Technologies, Transformation and Communications.
This high performing team partner with senior leaders to drive transformative strategies and sustainable performance improvements across Enterprise Services (ES) and the Group.
Reporting into our GM Strategy & Transformation the team drives transformative strategies and sustainable performance improvements across Enterprise Services and the Group. This focus is across a range of initiatives that form continued simplification and modernisation of the bank’s technology.
Do work that matters
As the Senior Strategy Manager you’ll set the strategic objectives and priorities for Enterprise Services, while leading strategic initiatives that will deliver on its objectives.
You will work in partnership with the Enterprise Services Leadership Team, Group Strategy, Group Finance, BU Leads and transformation teams across Enterprise Services to define a clear strategic narrative for technology and operations, and lead projects to deliver on this strategy.
The role will also support the Enterprise Services strategic and investment planning processes, translating Enterprise Services’ strategic intent into delivery and investment funding roadmaps for future years. This role will lead a small team of strategy practitioners who deliver strategic projects on behalf of the CIO and ES Leadership Team.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Operated at a senior manager level within a management consulting firm or high-performing corporate strategy function with strong exposure to digital and/or technology
- A proven track record of developing corporate/business unit strategies, strategic roadmaps and investment plans
- Shaped and led significant components of cross-organisational strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated the ability to influence and advise senior stakeholders across a variety of scenarios
- Drafted executive and board level papers, requiring alignment from numerous executives
- Led problem solving and analysis activities (both hypothesis and data driven)
- Built and let a high performing team of strategy practitioners
- Proven capability in growing junior team members skills and capabilities
We drive change. Our leaders are authentic, passionate, and genuinely care about delivering world-class digital services. They are focused on providing innovative solutions for customers as well as essential tools for our business.
Our visionary leadership. Our leadership team encourages a culture where ideas flourish without a fear of failure. They give our people the flexibility to do things differently and take risks.
If you want to work in a team that deliver projects of significant size, scale, impact, and with clear mandate for innovation and change then we would love to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time