Finance Business Partner Direct Lending
Job no: 20073125_22052019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Finance & Accounting
Do work that matters:
In this broad role, you will act as the conduit between Finance and our Retail Banking Services (RBS) business, focusing specifically on our Direct Channels revenue stream. Partnering with stakeholders from both Operations and Finance up to CFO level, you will:
- Prepare financial modelling and analysis required to influence the business to make the most optimal financial, operational, and strategic decisions.
- Complete regular business/financial analysis of the business, including insights on business drivers, market dynamics and the competitive landscape where relevant.
- Provide financial input on business assumptions for investment initiatives, productivity initiatives, and major business decisions ensuring financial rigor is consistently applied.
- Actively contribute to process improvement, simplification and cross skilling across the RBS Retail Product team.
- Contribute to monthly performance reporting for designated portfolio/s, including financial control deliverables and continual improvement of reports.
- Build effective working relationships with your stakeholder groups to ensure sound financial and operational decisions are made.
See yourself in our team:
Direct Channels Finance sits within the broader RBS Distribution Finance team, which acts a trusted business partner to the RBS Business by providing valuable advice to drive and optimise business performance. Your support will be instrumental in delivering a number of strategic initiatives against the RBS Finance priorities of financial control, insights and continuous improvement.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong financial modelling skills, with the ability to draw insights from large data sets and paint the picture behind the numbers.
- Sound commercial acumen and an understanding of the macro/micro-economic impacts on business performance.
- Prior banking experience (nice to have).
- Full CA/CPA/CFA/ACCA status.
If this sounds like you - please apply today!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time