Manager, Technology Risk (ITD&A)
Job no: 40058534_23052019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: IT / Technology, Risk Management & Compliance
Technology Risk Manager
This role will play a key part within the team accountable for the strengthening, embedding and ongoing improvement of the risk and control environment across Enterprise Services. You will be part of a dynamic and exciting team focused on delivering a high-quality risk management service.
This role will work closely with Platform owners across ES and the business to strengthen and drive effective Technology Risk Management and assist with uplifting controls and risk culture.
This role will also assist with execution of strategic initiatives within ES Risk and Controls to improve team effectiveness and performance, participate in capability uplift activity and participate in a strong and proactive risk culture. You will act as a trusted advisor to executive management, ES, regarding strategic planning, emerging risks and risk maturity as it aligns to the financial services sector and play a key role in ensuring risk behaviours, processes and ongoing management and prevention become part of the ways of working across all of Enterprise Services.
- Driving the risks and controls culture across our business stakeholders
- Maintaining strong professional expertise in risk management issues and approaches
- Capturing risks and controls in a risk profile (RCSA) and reporting key themes in line with Group Standards.
- Gathering and analysing risk reports (including KRIs) and data to identify and understand risks (working with relevant support areas as appropriate)
- Work with value-chain stakeholders to ensure end-to-end oversight of the risk and control environment of our Product and Channel portfolios
- Identifying and initiating actions to remediate risks and to strengthen controls, including managing remediation of risk issues identified through audits and other external processes
- Collaborating with line management executives and with other stakeholders to ensure active support and satisfaction.
Skills & Experience
- Some experience with Risk in Change and Supplier Risk functions preferred
- An advanced understanding and knowledge of the risk and control environment and framework with proven experience with operational and compliance risks
- Autonomous and able to escalate issues where appropriate
- Ability to support and manage a large and varied stakeholder group at all levels of seniority across Business Units outside immediate area
- Advanced understanding and implementation of Risk Management Frameworks, Controls and a sound grasp on Agile Delivery / New Ways of Working.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time