Senior Manager - CommSec Operations - Settlements & Specialised Products
Job no: 40037313_28052019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Institutional Banking, IT / Technology, Global Markets
Senior Manager – CommSec Operations - Settlements & Specialised Products
- We are a dynamic team supporting the market-leading CommSec business
- You are a strong leader, effective at managing relationships and building high-performing teams
- Together we can drive quality customer outcomes and business results
As Senior Manager, Settlements & Specialised Products you will be located structurally within CommSec Operations and have responsibility for ensuring people, processes, risk outcomes and project changes are embedded successfully and that business operations are run effectively. You will manage two teams, work closely with stakeholders, provide input and challenge to the East Coast leadership team and assist to set and execute on strategic directives. You may also represent the Executive Manager at various change and governance forums.
CommSec Operations is located within Market Operations. The Settlements and Specialised Products teams provide operational support for a number of products including domestic and international equities, cash accounts, CFDs, and options for CommSec and CommSec Adviser Services customers. Key functions performed by the teams are:
- Bookings and Scrip
- Settlements and Payments
- IPOs and Corporate Actions
The team operates in a highly regulated environment. Knowledge of ASIC and ASX regulations pertaining to Market Participants will be highly regarded.
We are looking for a candidate with extensive leadership experience, ideally with stockbroking experience. Core responsibilities may include some or all of the following, but not limited to:
- Leadership of two managers, each managing teams of 10-15 staff members.
- Providing strong leadership capability, building a high-performing culture of customer service with a risk-focused mindset.
- Developing a deep understanding of end-to-end processes and driving improvements to enhance customer outcomes and reduce risk.
- Working across different Market Operations sites (CommBank Place and South Eveleigh) to build stakeholder relationships.
- Being a visible and verbal champion of Operations at all relevant forums.
If this role is of interest apply now!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a respectful, inclusive and diverse workplace, reflecting the customers and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in improving the financial wellbeing of people and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time